At Climeon, we strive to make the world a better place by improving the climate and environment with our Heat Power modules that converts low temperature heat into electricity- delivering renewable and green electricity for ships, industrial processes and local communities. We are now looking for a Delivery Project Manager to join the team!
As a Delivery Project Manager you will be in the very core of our business as you will be facing our customers all the way from pre-sales through contract signing to the final handover of the project. Your main responsibility will be the handling and coordinating various types of technical interactions with our customers, e.g., site integration, media streams, electrical/mechanical interfaces, automation, fire/safety considerations etc. but also from time-to-time manage and participate in the hands-on work required during the acceptance testing, installation, and commissioning phases of the projects. This is a role where your leadership skills and structured way of working is essential since you will be working towards many different internal and external parties, most commonly customer purchasing, site design teams, EPCs and third-party approval authorities/societies.
Who are you?
We seek someone who is positive, flexible, and business oriented as a Project Manager. You have a broad technical interest in the technology behind the product but more importantly the application space served. Furthermore, we seek someone with great communicative- and leadership skills who will find it interesting and challenging to serve as the main customer contact both technically and commercially from initial order to finalized installation. The ability to coordinate and lead a tight-knit project team throughout the projects is a given.
We believe that you have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Naval architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Systems, Electrical Engineering, Marine Engineering or equivalent.
- A few years working experience as a Project Manager in a relevant field, e.g., Industrial Power Production, Process Industry, Wind, Solar, CHP or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge and commercial experience within at least one of the following application areas: Naval/Maritime installations, Power plant projects, Industrial/Process industry project or another relevant field.
- Unhindered in English, both in speech and writing.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Business minded with an experience of negotiations, project procurement, contracting work, international B2B sales/support or similar is a definite plus.
You will become a valuable and appreciated member of a workplace where everybody is passionate about making a difference in the quest of achieving a more sustainable world. You will be given the opportunity to lead complex technical customer projects in an international context but also the opportunity to influence and define the ways and methods of working with system deliveries going forward as Climeon is currently about to make available the next generation HeatPower system on the market.
Start date: As soon as possible (upon discussion)