RECRUITMENT FRAUD NOTICE
It has come to our attention that from time to time, fraudulent recruitment scams are conducted by individuals or organizations claiming to represent Climeon. Unfortunately, recruitment scams are on the rise and we have been made aware that our name and logo have been used in fraudulent recruitment processes without our authority.
This type of fraud tends to occur through online services including false websites, online job boards, unsolicited emails and/or fraudulent social media accounts. The aim of the fraud is to mislead you into believing you are applying for and/or obtaining employment from Climeon in order for these individuals or organizations to obtain either money or personal data, for use in identify theft.
Warning signs of potentially fraudulent activity:
- The message sender is using an email address other than @climeon.com
- Applicants are asked to participate in an “interview” by chat/email/app. Climeon does not conduct “interviews” by chat or email nor would we ask for you to download an app for such purposes.
- Being offered a role without having met anyone employed by Climeon.
- Requests for money transfers are one of the biggest signs of potentially fraudulent activity. Neither Climeon nor its outside recruiters require applicants to submit money for travel, immigration or visa costs, processing fees, or other expenses.
- Requests for personal information early in the process, such as your address, date of birth, passport information, social security number, or banking details are also signs of potentially fraudulent activity. Climeon does not require these details until a formal job offer has been made and you have signed the contract.
Climeon does NOT charge any fees to submit a job application to our company, nor do we ask for any payment to obtain a work permit when an offer is made. No personal documents apart from your résumé and letters of recommendation are required. Furthermore, Climeon does not make any job offers without first meeting the candidates.
If you believe you have been the victim of recruitment fraud, we advise you to contact your local authorities.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Climeon. For currently open positions, please refer to our careers webpage at https://career.climeon.com/.