At Climeon, we strive to make the world a better place by improving the climate and environment with our Heat Power modules that converts low temperature heat into electricity. Our modules contain advanced mechanics, challenging thermodynamic processes, demanding control software, state of the art cloud solutions, high performance power electronics and much more.
We are now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our Research & Development team. As an Electrical Engineer at Climeon, you will be designing, integrating, testing and installing new products as well as supporting our existing products.
The role includes:
- Electrical system and cabinet design including power electronics, power supply systems, motor/generator control systems, control and automation systems, safety systems
- Specification, design, integration, verification and commissioning of the systems above
- Prepare and review electrical drawings and schematics
- Configuration and design of electrical drive interfaces
- Designing for and verifying compliance with applicable international electrical standards and class requirements (including grid codes)
- Design for Manufacturing/Design for Assembly
- Power system analysis, fault/load calculations, protection
- Cable sizing
- Electrical safety work
Who are you?
To succeed in this role we seek someone with the following:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. within Electrical development or similar
- Minimum five years’ work experience within electrical development, power systems and/or power electronics
- Knowledge within power electronics, automation, switchgear and inverters
- Hands-on experience working with multimeter, oscilloscope etc.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
We consider it a plus if you have:
- Experience from the maritime industry
- Understanding or experience of power plant design or ship electrical system design
- Experience designing automation control system and control cabinets
As a person we believe that you are curious, pedagogic, communicative and able to work independently to succeed in this role.
Climeon is a clean-tech vendor, providing a technology that uses the energy in waste heat from industries and low-temperature geothermal heat to generate electricity. Waste heat and geothermal energy (below 120°C) jointly comprise a vast energy source that is largely untapped today due to limitations of existing technologies. Climeons product is one of the first waste heat recovery system which can utilize this previously unexploited source of energy to efficiently produce electricity. Climeon received its first order in 2015 and has since then established a global customer base within maritime and industrial waste heat recovery and geothermal heat power.
By joining us, you will become a valuable and appreciated member at a workplace where everybody is passionate about contributing to making a difference towards a more sustainable world. You will have the opportunity to be a part of the Climeon journey, where you will learn a lot and be given the possibility to influence our ways of working.
Location: Climeon HQ, Kista, Stockholm.
Start date: As soon as possible, upon discussion
Interviews will be held continuously so don’t wait on submitting you application.